Global Account Leader – Software Financing SalesMultiple Locations: Stoke Poges, United Kingdom; London, United Kingdom; Manchester, United Kingdom Job Family: Sales.
This is a high profile role with the specific responsibility of delivering a successful sales partnership between Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance (SFS COF) and Digital Factory – Product Lifecycle (DF PL). We are open to flexible working, and this role can be home-based with the requirement to travel internationally regularly.
Your goal will be to:
Influence client lifetime value between SFS COF and DF PL, through proactive and sustainable financing solutions and product development, creating precise innovation through cooperation with key stakeholders.
You will deliver on specific finance sales targets and KPI’s relating to SFS COF, build a beneficial partnership with key DF PL management and stakeholders, drive finance penetration, profitability, new business growth and where required take a personal proactive management of specific major deal opportunities.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Creating a global partnership with key influencers in DF PL using the in-country COF network Drive strong and positive relationships ensuring joint decision making and problem-solving Integrate business processes between COF and DF PL wherever possible Collaborative working across geographical and company boundaries Analyse the client’s markets, position and needs and investigate specific business opportunities for the portfolio Define and implement the business plan Generate client-specific products and service portfolio concepts Initiate, facilitate and contribute to contract negotiations Manage complaints as point of escalation, if necessary Manage and lead the functional sales team across SFS COF global operations
- Key Account Sales experience in software leasing/financing
- Software Finance knowledge and experience is required
- Significant professional sales experience, demonstrating successful development and implementation of software financing solutions at the program and transactional levels
- Demonstrate successful management experience of a sales team
- You can prove that you are able to consistently achieve sales targets through your people leadership, sales coaching, and sales management techniques
- You can provide examples of proactive software financing product development from initiation to successful implementation and launch
#Li-VH1 Job ID: 61585 Organisation: Financial Services Experience Level: Professional Job Type: Full-time