The Leasing Foundation Diversity & Inclusion Group, in conjunction with Alfa and Auxillias, will host its inaugural LGBTQ+ Christmas Social on 9 December, from 5:30 pm at The Alchemist (Bevis Marks) in Aldgate, London.
The event is open to all from the leasing industry interested in joining a network of LGBTQ+ professionals and allies.
- Venue: The Alchemist (Bevis Marks)
- Address: 6 Bevis Marks, Aldgate, London EC3A 7BA
- Date: 9th of December
- Time: From 5:30 pm
- Dress code: Casual
- Drinks/Nibbles provided
To register for the event visit HERE
Diversity & Inclusion Group
The Leasing Foundation Diversity & Inclusion Group encompasses sexual orientation, gender, race and ethnicity, mental health, disability and age, helps companies in the asset finance industry to understand the business benefits of building inclusive leadership, management, organisations and teams and will help them embed inclusion and diversity into hiring, performance management, succession management, leadership development and learning.
Each year, the group aims to host a number of events for those working in the finance industry. Previous events have focused on topics such as unconscious bias and mental health.
The Diversity & Inclusion Group is managed by a steering group led by:
- Carol Roberts, director asset finance, Time Finance
- Jo Davis, co-founder and director, Auxillias Ltd
With assistance from:
- Melanie Chell, director of client experience and culture, Equivo
- Helen Lumb, chief financial officer, Shire Leasing Plc
- Brian P Murphy, senior solution architect, Alfa
- Catriona Powell, strategic change manager, Hitachi Capital Business Finance UK
- Laura Roberts, legal director, Liberty Leasing Plc
- Helena Thernstrom, head of legal asset & invoice finance, NatWest
- Emma Thomas, UK country proximity manager, Siemens Financial Services