|Job Description :
Working with one of GE Capital’s largest programs in the UK, this high profile leadership role is focused on working with a blue chip vendor partner to deliver a sales-aid leasing platform to drive shared growth initiatives. You must be capable of simultaneously engaging with multiple senior contacts, developing and executing on core initiatives, negotiating complex contracts with both with the vendor and end user; managing a team of Field Account Managers.
• Own all aspects of this partner program relationship, including but not limited to sales volumes, financing margin, sundry performance, lease penetration, ROI hurdles & all commission & control points, the Sales Leader will need to work across all functions to deliver for the customer.
• Deliver the appropriate account coverage together with the internal iManage team to ensure optimal resourcing for all leasing proposals and enquiries. Maximise utilisation of iManage and other business tools by providing training & ongoing support, utlisiing GE knowledge & such tools to drive growth
• Engage with the Program’s leadership team, regularly meeting them at their offices, attending sales meetings
• Develop leasing strategy and implement business plans to increase volume and lease penetration. Hold Business Reviews with key Program contacts reviewing lease performance and developing growth action plans.
• Identify, qualify and develop new or unexplored opportunities within existing and new end user customers.
• Assist the vendor partner (through accompanied sales visits) with large value transactions and ensure that relevant GE expertise is employed as required to support in closing formal bids, tenders and structured transactions.
• Participate in underwriting and closing process to ensure that customer needs are met consistent with GE Capital UK risk management philosophy and principles.
• Present business in line with the Risk, Legal and Operational requirements and make proposals for process and policy modification where appropriate.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal support functions based on the principles of comprehensive Relationship Management. Addressing business issues affecting the performance of the relationship with appropriate stakeholders.
• Strong and demonstrable experience in a Leadership role with a detailed knowledge of the IT Market
• Experience in successfully managing a high profile strategic Vendor relationship with proven growth performance
• Knowledge of leasing products and the operating processes required to implement successful long-term financing relationships.
• Proven ability to develop new relationships at a senior management level in some of the UK’s largest Companies.
• Self disciplined and motivated.
• Project management experience especially implementing new projects, products etc.
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills are a must.
• Must be capable of thinking strategically to grow the business.
• Be a clear thinker who can simplify strategy into specific actions, makes decisions and communicates priorities
• Have imagination and courage to take risks on both people and ideas
• Be able to energise teams through inclusiveness and connection with people
• Must have the commercial, numerical and finance skills to unlock the key business issues of the customer and to find opportunities to improve the customer’s commercial position
• Industry and Sector Knowledge – in order to be credible and gain access easily, must be able to quickly develop an insider`s view of the industry sectors managed, needs to be able to talk the language of the industry with confidence and demonstrate insight into the business and competitive issues
• Should be able to demonstrate an edge through an ability to interpret and analyse customer business information, including financial statements, business plans, strategies etc.
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skillsApplications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency websitehttp://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working
Apply link: http://www.ge.com/uk/careers/opportunities?keyword=vendor%2Bprogram&country=United%2BKingdom&state=TG_SEARCH_ALL&func=TG_SEARCH_ALL&business=TG_SEARCH_ALL&experience_level=TG_SEARCH_ALL