Internal Sales Manager
Salary: £35-45k, ote £40-50k plus benefits
We have a fabulous opportunity for a sales professional to join an office-based sales team (three days’ home working possible) at a prestigious large international company. The Internal Sales Manager is responsible for the acquisition of new quality asset finance business, involving the development and retention of strong customer and commercial vehicle dealer relationships
Customer relationships are forged either from introductions by Dealer Principals, Manufacturers and Sales Personnel, or Commercial Operations.
- Achieve a high level of sales success by proactively developing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of new and existing dealers and end users.
- Build quality relationships with the dealer network, brands and end users to establish our client as the customer’s first-choice supplier.
- Explain clearly the benefits of the various finance products.
- Negotiate with customers on specific transactions and aim to deliver what is ‘right’ for the customer.
- Achieve business objectives by generating proactive outward and inward-bound telephone sales opportunities.
- Prepare and submit retail finance proposals that meet the company’s credit policies.
- Exercise discretion to close a deal within an agreed level of authority, referring above discretion deals.
- Be aware of and understand the impact of economic, political and legislative change on the company’s business.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s products and procedures.
Your requirements and qualifications
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in delivering front-line sales and or proactive customer service
- Understanding of the sales process and of the principles of Service Quality
- Experience in indirect sales and assets
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software applications or similar packages
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with decision-makers via the telephone
- Sound written, numerical and well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, take decisions appropriately and demonstrate the practical application of knowledge
- A self-starter with a positive mental attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to take responsibility for my own performance with a flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
- A highly proactive approach
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Your competencies and/or key behaviours
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with decision-makers via all communication methods
- Ability and discipline to work independently, take decisions appropriately and demonstrate the practical application of knowledge
- A flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
- A self-starter with a positive mental attitude, enthusiasm and a high level of self-responsibility
- Integrity and operations excellence with a results-oriented mindset
- Proactive with a sense of initiative
- Hybrid ‒ working up to three days a week from home
- Salary: £35,000-£45,000 gross p/a (offer will depend on experience)
- Pension starting at 3% ee and 6% er (up to 9% er for an ee contribution of 6%)
- 25.5 days holiday + bank as basic, increasing after five years
- Private medical health insurance with BUPA, with different levels of cover and a wide range of flexible benefits, can opt into (buy/sell holiday, dental, critical illness etc)
- Your role will be eligible for our Sales Incentive Plan
For further information, contact Julie on 01279713900
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData