Fleet Procurement Manager – Contract Hire
Excellent salary, bonus, car and benefits
This is a new position with a prestigious lender responsible for identifying potential suppliers, evaluating costs (or income opportunities), the supplier capability and benefit to our business whilst ensuring the delivery of a right-first-time and fit-for-purpose solution.
Responsibility for the ongoing supplier relationship, agreeing and monitoring relevant and value-adding KPIs and performance metrics that enhance the relationship between the finance provider and the supplier all the while delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Secure new suppliers through robust evaluation and negotiate competitive pricing with dealers and OEM
- Create supply relationships and solutions for both short-term rental and long-term contract hire divisions
- Set up, onboarding and management of supply relationships for vehicle acquisition and the service suppliers/outsourced solution providers
- Lead supplier contract reviews
- Engage procurement process to ensure compliance
- Build up partnerships with cross-functional teams to ensure successful seamless collaborations and cooperation within the company
Knowledge, experience, qualifications:
- Experience in onboarding and managing suppliers across a range of categories
- Excellent knowledge of the Fleet / CH automotive finance industry
- IT skills – Excel, Word and PowerPoint whilst being able to provide concise and compelling documents and presentations
This role represents an excellent career opportunity and offers an excellent salary bonus car and flexible benefits
Contact Vicky Maynard at 01279 713900 or email Vicky@thcrecruitment.co.uk.