Auditor Structured Finance
c£60,000 plus benefits
The Group Credit Risk team of this established and profitable challenger bank is growing. As a result, we are looking to appoint an Auditor ideally with a knowledge of the full audit cycle within a banking and finance institution. You will be assisting Credit Risk by Auditing a portfolio of clients within Structured Finance.
As a key member of a small team, you will have exposure to a wide variety of clients and assist in influencing them with their products, systems, governance, policies, procedures and practices to meet operational needs and/or regulatory requirements. It’s a great opportunity to add value and create audit reports and pre-lend audits for a broad spectrum of organisations.
It would be great if you had experience in the following:
- AAT or equivalent or Banking/Finance qualification/experience.
- Demonstrate an understanding of carrying out the full audit cycle.
- Up-to-date knowledge of non-bank financial institutions/independent funders.
- Understanding of the Credit Consumer Act and the FCA’s core regulatory functions.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Contact Catherine for more information at 01279713900.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData