|Job Description :
Our client is seeking an Account Manager, IT Finance (ref: J2044) based either in Stockholm area of Sweden or Helsinki area of Finland. You will be fluent in Swedish with a remit of selling financing capabilities for a broad range of IT assets within your assigned accounts across the region.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, IT FINANCE KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Educate the sales teams on the benefits of financial solutions offerings to close multi-year, multi-million dollar transactions.
- Call on the key decision-makers at the end-user, including CxOs, to understand their explicit needs and become a trusted advisor to the account.
- Meet or exceed all assigned quota elements.
- Influence the strategies that customers adopt to maximize the utility offinancial solution offerings.
- Influence the Request for Proposal criteria before formal RFP’s are issued to the market.
- Further penetrate assigned accounts by identifying opportunity for add-on sales for all financial solutions capabilities.
- Manage the account relationship as the primary point person within the financial solutions team, assuming responsibility for the successful implementation of financing solutions as well as the on-going servicing of the account for the entire life cycle of the agreement.
- Influence sales teams to include financial solutions in all addressable proposals.
- Maintain an accurate and timely updated pipeline and forecast.
- Work with internal resources including sales management, marketing, lease administration, solution managers, etc, to build win-win propositions to meet their clients’ needs.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, IT FINANCEPERSON SPECIFICATION:
- 5+ years lease finance sales experience, selling to major accounts, achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain executive relationships, including CxO, within large enterprises.
- Degree educated required, post graduate degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strategic account business plan and to work with that plan. Successful negotiation of contracts.
- Demonstrated leadership in situations without authority.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- In depth knowledge of financing and asset management industry offerings and able to differentiate our business value from competitive offerings.
- Fluent in Swedish with a good command of English.
We strongly favour applicants with proven relevant experience in Financial Services; particularly in Asset Finance and Leasing.