Internal Account Manager
Excellent salary and commission
Working for a prestigious provider of asset and business finance working as part of the sales team
As Internal Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Proposal input onto the in house system
- Answering telephones in a pro-active manner
- Building & maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Communicating with funders & customers
- Obtaining information to submit a credit story to our funders
- Negotiating rates with suppliers & funders
- Relaying credit decisions to suppliers & customers
- Completing lease documentation where required.
- Chasing suppliers for signed documentation & New Business
- Processing Completed Lease Documentation
Internal Account Manager – Person Specification:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Strong ability and desire to be constantly challenged
- Exceptional relationship skills to support external colleagues and customers
- Experience in managing existing business relationships
- Confident and with an exceptional telephone manner
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- A good team player
You will as an Internal Account Manager, ideally have experience in the asset finance/leasing environment or from a banking background.
Contact Julie for more information on 01279713900.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData