Locations: Manchester, United Kingdom Job Family: Sales
Siemens Financial Services have an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated Internal Account Executive to join the Internal Sales team based in Manchester.
As Internal Account Executive you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our existing and new accounts as well as identifying and developing sales opportunities within the agreed sales area in order to achieve sales targets.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work with all targeted Brokers via telephone/email in order to maximise your business potential
- Ensure a hands-on approach to the service delivery through the development of relationships with all key customers in the region
- Liaise with External Account Manager to ensure achievement of volume and profitability targets on a monthly and quarterly basis through implementation of sales development programmes and initiatives
- Review progress against sales targets and business objectives on a monthly basis
Ensure comprehensive, up-to-date customer account records are maintained on the appropriate database in respect of terms of business, rates, commissions and incentives (current and lapsed), key contacts, service expectations, contact dates, reason for contact and actions agreed and taken
- Analyse management information, monitor past performance and thereby look at statistical trends at both team and individual level in order to predict and react to future requirements
- The ability to extract and report on key customer data in order to review quality of service and agree action plans for specific key accounts
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Internal sales experience with a proven and successful ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Experience of building and maintaining a strong relationship with customers over the phone and email
- Experience of selling different asset types in either consumer or business finance and experience of working with high numbers of transactions through intermediaries would be advantageous
- Experience within Financial Services and Leasing is preferred, however consideration will be given to those with alternative sector sales experience
- Highly motivated and organised self-starter that enjoys working under time pressure
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence
- Excellent IT skills to include all Microsoft Office knowledge
Job ID: 61100
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Professional
Job Type: Full-time