Construction Equipment Finance – BDM
Salary £45k-£50k ote £65k plus car and benefits
We have a rare and exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious market-leading manufacturer of Construction equipment this is a field-based asset finance sales position to develop new business from large clients and develop dealer business within the Merseyside/Cheshire area. You will have a successful track record in Asset or Vendor Finance ideally in “hard assets”
Your Responsibilities – Construction Equipment Finance
· New business development
- · Upselling
- · Dealer development and training
- · Grow business and profitability within designated territory
- · Provide training and mentoring for office-based sales team and other targeted employees
- · Identification and development of new business opportunities
- · Major account management and administration
- · Develop solution-based packages for complex transactions and major accounts
- · Provide training on the use of finance and merchandising programmes
Key Skills – Construction Equipment Finance
· Asset finance sales
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
· Hard Asset product knowledge
· Dealer development
· Excellent communicator at all levels
· Confident, out-going and gregarious
· Good team player but maintains a competitive edge
· Good IT skills
There is an attractive basic salary of £40k plus an excellent bonus screen c£15K choice of prestige car and a whole range of great benefits.
For more information contact Julie 01279713900.