Collector – 8 months FTC
Locations: Stoke Poges, United Kingdom
Job Family: Finance
We are Siemens Financial Services (SFS), providing tailored financial solutions to drive business models of the future.
Automation, electrification and digitalisation are rapidly changing the way we do business – and the way we live. Our people at SFS help support investments in related technology by offering project finance, equipment and leasing solutions, structured finance, capital loans and advisory services.
Your challenge as the Collector is to use your negotiation and excellent customer service skills to minimise company losses by collecting all overdue rentals in a timely manner by means of telephone, letter and e-mail; chasing overdue rentals and minimising the number of agreements submitted to Legal Recoveries.
• Minimise customer arrears by chasing debt via telephone, letter, and e-mail, adhering to the collections guideline and UK legislation
• Maximise recoveries on insolvency cases by working quickly to establish if there are any potential buyers for the insolvent company or our equipment (and in cases where there aren’t, fast tracking the agreement for termination and uplift of our equipment)
• Resolve customer complaints by involving Siemens Financial Services introducers and internal Siemens Financial Services Sales team members where appropriate
• Ensure the customer maintains their rentals whilst we assist them
• Adhere to the Collections guidelines in order to ensure all collections related activity is within specified compliance requirements
• Escalate any potential issues on agreements whereby the customer holds a high exposure with Siemens Financial Services
• Meet all KPI and targets set
Your Skills and Experience:
With your excellent communication skills, your positive and team orientated attitude, you will be able to work well within structured processes with the ability to manage high volumes of cases efficiently and effectively. You will have:
• Good knowledge and understanding of UK Insolvency and consumer credit laws
• Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Previous experience within collections is essential for this opportunity
• Ideally you will have knowledge of contracts and consumer credit, as well as experience of Banking, Leasing or Finance Agreements
• Sound knowledge of asset finance products, structures and documentation would be advantageous
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 89326
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time