Newly established leasing and asset finance organisation the Leasing Foundation has announced a team oflawyers, consultants, directors, chief executives and industry leaders from across the leasing sector as itsFounding Fellows; a steering group to help drive the Foundation’s work.
The Fellows are charged with using their experience and knowledge to assist the Foundation achieve its mission of supporting the leasing and asset finance industry through research and development.
The Founding Fellows are:
- Chris Cooper, managing director, Challenge Consulting
- Adrian Leach, director, Strategy and Vendor Finance at IAA-Advisory
- Patrick Gouin, head of high tech, SG Equipment Finance
- Charles Maddren, European sales manager at Great American – Lease & Loan Insurance Services Ltd
- Sharon Butler, Operations & Funding manager EMEA at NetApp Financial Solutions
- Paul Bartley, director at Close Leasing
- Lindsay Town, non-executive chairman of The Asset Works
- Joanne Davis, partner, Asset and Consumer Finance at DWF
- Peter Hunt, chief operating officer, Investec Asset Finance
- Christian Roelofs, director, Leasing and Consumer Finance at Grant Thornton LLP
- Peter McDonnell, chief executive at Cordoba Group Limited
- Roger Skinner, director at Visper Asset Finance Limited
Professor Peter Thomas, director of the Leasing Foundation said the Founding Fellows were a collection of "exceptional professionals" and described them as the "lifeblood" of the Leasing Foundation.
He added "Their role is to encourage, start and sustain meaningful, relevant and timely conversations around key issues in the industry, and bring their expertise and knowledge to bear to help the Foundation achieve its mission of creating rigorous, challenging and relevant research."