Asset Financing Solutions for Companies
Leading asset and equipment finance enterprises in 30+ countries build their businesses on full lifecycle solutions from IDS. Our software streamlines the entire asset and equipment finance process for lease or loan product, from origination to portfolio management to end-of-term.
Our proven solutions empower banks, captives, and independent lessors to make fast decisions, fly through audits, automate manual processes, and uncover actionable analytics, so they can focus on growing their businesses.
Our new Cloud-based offerings integrate seamlessly into any asset finance ecosystem — the sustainability, flexibility, and economy of our Cloud make solutions accessible to banks, independents, and captives of all sizes. Our Cloud offering easily accommodates the specific requirements of any vertical market and allows our customers to quickly adapt to changes in their markets.
We understand the complexity of modern IT infrastructure and have invested in integrating with many industry-leading platforms and services. From CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to tax calculation engines that include Vertex-O, IDS technologies provide an ever-growing range of pre-integrated services to enable greater efficiency, continued innovation and enhanced partner management.
About IDS Solutions
For nearly 40 years, the world’s most innovative financial institutions have built their businesses on our origination and portfolio management solutions. It began with a game-changing solution that shaped the industry. We’ve made it a priority to meet ever-changing customer needs, resulting in a platform that empowers our clients to expand their businesses, generate revenue and build customer loyalty.
Today, we continue to enhance our time-tested code by adding features and integrations that greatly expand its capabilities — and we’re giving our customers a choice of on-premise or 100% Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment. IDScloud makes Rapport® and InfoLease® more accessible, flexible and scalable than ever. It’s readily available to banks, captive finance departments and independent lenders of all sizes.
IDS invests in delivery of roadmap capabilities driven by market trends and customer input every release – most recently delivering:
- Credit Facilities – Flexibility to support your customers’ financing options, with a new workflow to track to the progress of a deal as it flows through the initial request, credit decision-making, and managing drawdowns
- Dealer Programs – Define external sales channel relationships, including via Rapport web services that create new applications, and enable end users to submit application data via a portal, mobile device or third-party system
- Integration with Vertex O for Tax Compliance – Support deeper tax compliance, with IDS full lifecycle integration of the Vertex O tax engine – managing tax treatments throughout InfoLease, including tax rates, tax rules, and tax calculations
- Asset Level Billing & Payments – Meet your customers’ demands to view/receive invoices and remit payment at the asset level.
- Growing Ecosystem of Standard Integrations – Seamlessly integrates with many industry-leading platforms and services, including CRM tools (Salesforce.com), e-signature tools (eOriginal, DocuSign), and tax providers (Vertex)
End-to-end lease management solutions
IDS Asset Financing Solutions streamline the entire asset finance process, from origination to portfolio management to end-of-term. Our architecture is built on a modern, open framework and intuitive browser-based user interface. Leveraging industry-leading technologies helps to ensure stability, security and performance across our product suite.
Choose between Oracle or SQL databases for ultimate flexibility and accessibility to your data. The scalable, flexibility, and economy of our Cloud solution makes IDS best-in-class asset finance software accessible to banks, independents, and captives of all sizes.
IDS products include:
IDS is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, US, and has regional offices in the UK, Australia, Singapore, and India.
Europe – United Kingdom
- +65 6333 9866