BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
Financial Services for Professional Logistics and Technology
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions is a European leader in financial services for professional logistics and technological equipment.
At the heart of the usage economy, the company provides businesses with the flexibility they need to remain competitive and grow in a sustainable way.
They support the development of:
- Industrial partners (manufacturer, dealers, and editors) by offering them financing solutions for their end-customers • Companies with full-service rental and fleet management offers • Business customers of BNP Paribas’ banking networks by supporting their investment projects
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions specialises into two main equipment markets:
- Logistics equipment: agricultural machinery, commercial and industrial vehicles, construction and handling equipment
- Technological equipment: office equipment, IT, Telecoms, healthcare and specialized technologies.
Besides, the company regularly expands this offer with financing solutions for innovative equipment that contribute to the energy transition, such as LED lighting systems and charging stations for electric vehicles.
Thanks to the teams’ familiarity with the sectors they work in, they are well qualified to predict future trends and new areas of industrial development.
They also offer their clients’ and partners’ increasingly digitalised experience. The company’s innovative approach was awarded the “Leasing Life Innovation Award” in 2018 and 2019.
In 2019, their 3,600 experts financed 346,000 projects for a total volume of €14.1 billion in 20 countries across Europe, Asia, the United States and Canada.
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions’ ‘Positive Leasing’ approach aims to create value for the economy, the society, the environment and, of course, its employees. It is modelled on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) adopted by all member states of the United Nations with the objective to eradicate poverty, to protect our planet and to guarantee prosperity for all by 2030. The company focuses its engagement around 3 priorities:
- LIMITING ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
Supporting energy transition by financing specialised equipment (SDG no 7)
Financing equipment that promotes:
– The production of renewable energies (like methanation equipment)
– Energy efficiency (LED lighting)
– Greener mobility (electric vehicles charging stations)
Promoting Circular Economy (SDG no 12)
– Products and services for a better life cycle management of equipment: for example, its joint venture with 3stepIT, BNP Paribas 3 Step IT, was awarded the “Solar Impulse – Efficient Solution” in 2019.
– Member of CE100 (Circular Economy 100) of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.
- SUPPORTING THE POSITIVE IMPACT ACTIONS OF ITS EMPLOYEES
(SDG no 4 & 10)
– Creating awareness and training employees on issues relating to sustainable development and diversity
– Encouraging their participation in charitable initiatives
- PROMOTING DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
(SDG no 5)
– Promoting equal opportunity for all
– Encouraging mutual respect among colleagues
– Fighting against all forms of discrimination and harassment