Motor Finance Europe: Frankfurt 2016
This event has now taken place, we will be announcing the 2017 edition soon. Pictures and presentations from this year’s event can be found on the relevant pages.
Motor Finance Europe: Frankfurt 2016 brings together captive finance, banks, leasing companies, automotive finance professionals and industry disruptors in an active discussion of the key issues facing the industry. The informative and inspiring keynote sessions and informal conversations provide setting for you to join other high-profile event guests in engaging discussions. Key industry thinkers and doers will meet to debate the importance of a new kind of strategies, business practices and partnerships in the industry to meet the challenges of implementing innovative technological solutions.
This conference asks important questions about the future of automotive finance in the face of a dramatically changing landscape regulatory updates, leasing developments, consumer behavior, fleet management and the rise of e-mobility. Speakers, participants and partners examine the key industry trends and discuss and find practical solutions to the most pressing industry questions:
- How is regulation driving the change in the industry practices and consumer credit?
- Realising the growth potential in Europe and beyond
- Tapping Into The Growing Demand of mobilisation
- Exploring alternative vehicles in the market
- The best emerging products to keep your company ahead of the curve
- The increasing importance of marketing your services to consumers
- Big data for auto finance the latest frontier?
- Identifying key industry disruptors and how to work alongside them
Motor Finance Europe: Frankfurt 2016 is an opportunity to share ideas, discover trends and network with peers across the industry.