The annual Motor Finance conference and awards is once more set to take place in Frankfurt in 2017, at the heart of the industrys regional centre. 2017 will see the conference expand its footprint to incorporate a European-wide in-depth analysis of the market, as well as the rapidly evolving market of fleet financing.
We stand at an important junction in motor finance. The ramifications of the credit crisis have reduced the appetite for risk, while these last years soaring car sales are left with only one direction to take, downward. Combine this with the flood of new market entrants and the increase in regulation, today’s market status in motor finance cannot perdure.
Motor Finance 2017 will examine the involvement of all key industry stakeholders and their contribution to the market, the effects of the access economy and mobility on the development of financing and business models, and most recently the implications of Brexit.
The Motor Finance 2017 Conference will assess:
- The ascent of the access economy as a result of urbanisation and the impact on financing
- The effects of the latest developments in the European financial regulation framework
- The new trends in consumer credit, flexible lending products and fleet financing management
- Mobility, IoT, cognitive cars, cyber-security and the latest targeted software developments
- How to build your leasing business model to ensure continued market penetration growth/li>
Attendees at the Motor Finance 2017 conference will include CEOs, Chief Operating Officers, Managing Directors and Board Members from Government Agencies, Banks, Lenders, Captives, Challenger Banks, Challenge Funders, Lending Platforms and Disruptors, Fintechs, Middle market businesses, SMEs, Brokers , Advisors, Law Firms and Management Consultants.