Sales Support Administrator
My client is a fast-growing prestigious lender within the Motor Finance industry and they are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their team.
The primary role of the Administrator is to provide administrative support to the Field Managers and Underwriting department, by taking responsibility for & completing administration tasks.
- Manage inbound emails and incoming telephone calls
- Review documents to complete payouts
- Verify original documents
- Assignment of client proofs to a system and checking for correctness.
- Preparing payout checklists and checking completeness.
- Managing settlement requests and preparing client and dealer communications.
- Preparing welcome packs.
- Carrying out pre-underwriting checks.
- Chasing clients for information.
- Managing original documentation collection.
- Supporting the field management team and internal stakeholders.
- General Administration duties
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar position; preferred: experience in the automotive and leasing industry
- Good IT-knowledge (MS Office)
- Great time management
- Proactive working ability
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Great pension
- Private healthcare
- Plus many more great benefits
If interested in this role, please contact Vicky for more information – email@example.com.