Marketing Manager – Motor Finance
Excellent package, plus great benefits and car
My client is a fast-growing prestigious lender within the Motor Finance industry and they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
The Marketing Manager is in charge of contract hire campaign pricing. Campaign set-up for both brokers and dealers, term negotiations, benchmarking analysis, customer loyalty/retention programs, KPIs reports, incentives for both dealer and broker, compliance/audit reports and events/communication.
- Pricing of campaigns for dealers and brokers in accordance with company profitability objectives, commercial objectives and brand requirements
- Liaising with the Brands to define the best terms to obtain the right positioning in terms of competitiveness across the entire range of models/versions
- Responsible for marketing to the customer base using internet, email, telephone & mail based marketing.
- Campaigns and products set-up in line with the relevant procedure.
- Manage relationships with third parties including Direct Marketing Agencies & Media Agencies.
- Support the sales support team in managing dealer queries.
- Organising incentives programs and activities for broker and dealers.
- Defining the annual marketing plan
- Managing internal and external communication
- To adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority regulations and requirements
- Experience of marketing campaign pricing desirable.
- Knowledge of White Clark Genus and Miles back-office systems highly desirable.
- Experience of digital marketing, CRM platforms and direct marketing highly desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
If interested in this role, please contact Vicky @ THC Recruitment.