Dealmaker – Underwrite Classic and Prestige Car Finance Midlands
I am looking for a candidate with a passionate interest in prestige and classic cars to work as a Dealmaker and Underwriter for a lender in this specialist sector
The prime functions of this role are to deliver credit analysis and prepare customer borrowing propositions for approval, including management of introducers and professional support teams, also to act as the customer and introducer point of contact for all communications and provide full administrative support. You will also act as a representative of the company at various external events, shows and at race events.
- Analyse and prepare Credit submissions from customer applications for approval
- Deliver prime point of contact with Brokers, Introducers, Credit Operations, Credit Underwriting for own applications and support the BDM for their applications
- Represent the Bank at local networking events as required, including customer events
- Credit analysis knowledge gained in the commercial/business banking markets.
- Knowledge of asset lending desirable
- Compliance and regulatory knowledge
- Interest in Classic and prestige motors
- Experience of liaising with customers/brokers re-credit risk applications
- Knowledge and experience of working in a marketing and sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If interested in this role please contact Julie on 01279713900.