Credit Risk Manager – Business and Asset Finance
Tunbridge Wells, Stevenage
Our client offers a wide range of asset and business finance including asset Finance Property Finance and RLS they are a broker also have “own book” lending, we are seeking an Underwriter with Asset Business or Property Finance experience.
In brief, you will:
Manage lending panel:
- Review, analyse and refine credit proposals from Sales, requesting additional information where applicable
- Select where business is placed, on a strategic and operational level, to optimise rates, approval ratios and response times
- Speak with key clients to assist with credit approvals for more quirky/challenging deals
- Agree trading terms with new lenders/review terms with existing, including rates, volume bonuses, EOT and extension rental splits
- Preparing for and attending lender review meetings, establishing regular contact with key members of the lending panel
- Regularly review and update funder matrix detailing appetite, rates, products, doc fees, margin splits, EOT etc.
- Responsible for FCA/DPA and GDPR compliance, with Compliancy Services and administrative support
- Ensure NACFB compliance and generate value from membership
- Review and renew PII cover
Own book lending:
- Assist the Directors in refining credit policies
- Underwrite own book deals, with the two Directors
- Assist the Directors to improve systems and processes to allow effective underwriting
- Assist the Directors with sourcing and managing wholesale/block facilities
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience with either a broker or funder and be looking to progress their career.
If interested, please contact Catherine on 07450 424790.