Credit Administration Support
North West London
A very successful and rapidly growing private equity-backed lender is looking for a Credit Support Executive to join the Credit & Risk Team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and organised individual to be part of a leading auto lending business. Within this role, you will work closely with members of the Credit Team and report to the Portfolio Manager/ Head of Credit. You will assist the company in achieving its business objectives through portfolio monitoring and administration, client case management and reporting.
We are looking for an individual with experience in administration or a support function, within the financial services industry. The individual will ideally have motor finance experience, be an excellent communicator and will bring enthusiasm and a strong work ethic to this small but growing team. You will get excited by the thought of working in a fast-paced and engaging environment. You will have the confidence to work and communicate under pressure and against deadlines whilst being a collegial team player.
- Supporting the Portfolio Manager with ad hoc reporting, data requests and analysis.
- Administration and monitoring of internal watchlists, alerts and inboxes.
- Managing outstanding client cases and requests for additional information
- Liaising with internal departments, introducers and customers to optimise the client experience.
Skills and qualifications
- A min 18 months of admin/support/operations experience within financial services would be advantageous.
- Experience in the automotive/motor finance industry is preferable, but not essential.
- Strong numeracy, computer use and Microsoft Office skills.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player.
If this is of interest then do please contact Vicky – email@example.com