Collections and Recoveries Specialist – Asset Finance
6-month fixed term contract
We have a fixed-term contract position win Reading for a candidate with Collections and Recoveries experience in Asset Finance
Initially, this role will focus on early arrears (0-31 days) but will develop into managing more complex cases and involvement in a wide variety of project work to include drafting policies and SOPs.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing delinquent accounts to a successful conclusion with emphasise on understanding the reasons for non-payment, offering forbearance where appropriate and potentially working with Vulnerable customers.
• Making relevant payment arrangements to outstanding arrears or balance; to include assessing offers relating to customers in financial difficulties in line with policy and procedures
• Identify and work with vulnerable customers in line with TCF policy and procedures
• Assessing when agreement termination and repossessions are necessary
• Liaising with insolvency practitioners, repossession agents, remarketing agents, auction houses etc
• Being aware of fraud triggers and raising any concerns when necessary.
• Collecting debit card payments
• Managing the secondary rental portfolio
• Contributing to the drafting of policies and SOPs
You must have:
• Collections experience from within an Asset Finance environment
• Ability to identify potential losses
• Experience of assisting with the drafting and implementing of policy
• Knowledge of Insolvencies both Corporate and Personnel
• Knowledge of Regulated/Unregulated Agreements
• Knowledge of the Legal enforcement procedures
If interested in this role, please call Julie @ THC Recruitment 0127971390