My client is a fast-growing prestigious lender within the Motor Finance industry and they are looking for a Collections Agent to join their team.
The primary role of the Collection Agent is to collect amounts of arrears in accordance with internal instructions while supporting the reduction of asset and financial risks.
- Direct contact with customers (phone, SMS, e-mail, written post) and dealers.
- Production and sending of qualified reminder letters, following internal instructions
- Production and sending of default notice and termination letters to clients, in accordance with internal instructions
- Organisation and handling of voluntary vehicle returns after contract termination.
- Execution of customers direct debit daily run
- Complaints management support
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position; preferred: experience in the automotive and leasing industry
- Experience and understanding in Accounting
- Basic understanding of financial analysis
- Good IT-knowledge (MS Office)
- 25 days holiday (increasing with service)
- Great pension
- Private healthcare
- Plus many more great benefits
Please contact Vicky for more information – email@example.com