Business Development Manager Asset Finance
Oxford, East Anglia
Excellent salary, car commission and benefits
Our client a fast-growing prestigious lender is looking to recruit an additional BDM to cover the above area, I would like to talk to experienced Asset Finance sales professionals looking for their next move.
• Presenting our clients’ products to clients through face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
• Generate new business prospects while maximising the potential of an existing customer base
• Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure a prompt and efficient payout
• Establish client needs and recommend solutions through products we are able to offer
• Responsible for your diary and managing appointments
• Effectively interact with the Sales and Support teams and other departments
• Update appropriate databases accurately and efficiently.
• Meet all FCA and regulatory requirements
• An understanding of SME business and asset finance is essential
• Proven success in your sales ability, create new business opportunities from client visits and demonstrate full knowledge of the sales process
• Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
• Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric philosophy
• Positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
• Risk assessment: understanding of Accounts.
• Full UK drivers licence
• The ability to bring an established client base to ensure early success is paramount
• Previous experience of home/remote working is preferred
If interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org