Broker Manager – Finance and Insurance sales Package £55k-£60k plus car and benefits Milton Keynes
Your duties and responsibilities:
We are seeking a candidate with Asset or Motor Finance experience to develop broker/introducer business
- Manage existing accounts and relationships to further develop opportunities with an existing panel of brokers and introducers.
- To further develop our sales opportunities, seek out and bring onboard new brokers and introducers to complement existing panel.
- Work closely with the internal and external sales teams to increase sales and achieve future targets.
- Researching the marketplace and identify new partnerships and product opportunities that will create additional sales.
- Further develop existing products enabling us to offer innovative finance and insurance solutions that add value and differentiate us from the competition.
- Work with sales teams to encourage the increase in sales for our insurance products.
- Keep up to date with insurance compliance and legal matters.
- Work with the Internal Sales Manager to develop the sales strategy and meet targets set.
- Identify and organise training requirements for the business to meet any compliance requirements related to broker, introducer and insurance.
- Work with our Head Office colleagues in Sweden to support their requirements and objectives set.
- Actively promote the success of broker and insurance through methods of reporting
- Establish processes that support new ways of funding vehicles in the future with the introduction of electrification and low carbon assets to meet the changing marketplace and customer needs
- A proactive self-starter driven by the success of achieving goals set
- Asset Finance and insurance background experience preferable
- Understanding of brokerage business and how it functions
- A background in a sales environment
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels
- Confident and have the ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrate an understanding of the truck industry
- A good understanding of financial products and financial statements
If interested in this role, please contact Julie on 01279 713900.