Asset Finance Relationship Director
North West UK
Our client a major lender provides asset finance solutions across a broad range of asset classes. Financing of corporate client asset purchases using leasing product set .. the area covered is the North West
You will be responsible for developing new asset finance business throughout the North West This role will suit an experienced, high-energy, and self-motivated asset finance professional with a proven track record of success in the UK Leasing Industry. You will have experience in a similar role, can come in and hit the ground looking, and be a team player
- Manage existing bank client relationships and develop new business directly with clients and through coverage engagement.
- Develop new business with non-bank clients
- Establish and secure asset finance opportunities to meet client and business needs
- Identifying and sustaining income sources
- Research, create and follow up a target list for potential new business
- Develop long-term relationships with customer portfolio to maximise opportunities
- Analysis of prospects and potential transactions to decide on viability and structure of proposed transaction in the context of agreed credit parameters and the credit risk of the transaction
- Responsible for building an effective working partnership with credit colleagues to jointly agree on credit risk actions and ownership of credit risk decisions
- Ensure compliance with mandatory policies and procedures relating to governance, regulatory, compliance, operational and legal risk
- Proactively work with colleagues across the business to mitigate ongoing risks as and when they arise and be timely in referring cases/issues to Credit and Business Support.
For further information, contact Julie Ramsay on email@example.com