Immediate requirement for Asset Finance Collectors – Temporary contract
We have several opportunities to join a new team working with a prestigious lender in the Asset Finance sector, our client provides a wide range of Asset finance products
• These roles will focus on early arrears (0-31 days) but will develop into managing more complex cases and involvement in a wide variety of project work to include drafting policies and SOPs.
• The incumbent will be responsible for managing delinquent accounts to a successful conclusion with emphasis on understanding the reasons for non-payment, offering forbearance where appropriate and potentially working with Vulnerable customers.
• Collections experience from within an Asset Finance environment
• Ability to identify potential losses
• Knowledge of FCA Conc 7 and TCT principles
• Experience of assisting with the drafting and implementing of policy
• Knowledge of Insolvencies both Corporate and Personnel
• Knowledge of Regulated/Unregulated Agreements
• Knowledge of the Legal enforcement procedures
Please contact Catherine Jack for more information.