Area Sales Manager
Captive Vendor Finance
Excellent basic salary and benefits
We are recruiting an Area Sales Manager to work with our clients’ network of dealers in the Hard Asset sector. Our client is an international market-leading manufacturer of agricultural equipment, construction equipment and commercial vehicles.
The ASM will develop introducer relationships with Dealer Principals and Sales Personnel.
This is a field-based role covering an area across Herts/Essex/Cambs and East Anglia.
- Achieving a high level of sales success by developing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of new and existing dealers and customers
- Building strong relationships at all levels and establishing our client as the dealer’s and customer’s first-choice business partner
- Developing and training a selected group of dealers, acting as the first point of contact for retail finance enquiries
- Achieving targets related to volume, margin, period, fee income, insurance sales (where applicable), deal numbers, captive, used and allied business, and sales penetration
- Negotiating with customers and dealers on specific transactions aiming to deliver the best solutions
- Preparing business proposals which fully meet the credit policies of the Company.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with colleagues in other departments working together to ensure that service standards to dealers and customers are industry-leading.
- Work as an integral part of the sales team to deliver both individual and team business targets
- Play an active role within IC Capital to ensure that new ideas are cultivated and best practice is established
- Embrace, develop and maximise a ‘one team approach’ with dealers, brands and internal colleagues
Requirements and qualifications:
- Must have successful experience in delivering front-line sales, particularly in the provision of Asset Finance
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software applications or similar packages
- Knowledge of the agricultural, construction and commercial vehicle finance markets will be of advantage, or Account Manager experience within a Motor Finance lender; previous experience in the captive vendor or motor finance environment
- The ability to understand, embrace and implement change in a dynamic business environment
- A complete understanding of the industrial supply chain and the requirements of each component part
- Understanding of the sales process
- Effectively balance risks to achieve rewards
- Understanding of the principles of service quality
- Sound written, numerical and well-developed analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Contact Julie for more information: 01279713900